Technical and aggregated statistical cookies
Technical cookies enable the performance of activities strictly related to the functioning of this online space. The technical cookies used by the Controller can be divided into the following sub-categories:
• Navigation cookies, by means of which browsing preferences can be saved to optimize the User’s browsing experience;
• Analytical cookies, by means of which statistical information is acquired about Users’ browsing modes. This information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form;
• Functionality cookies, also from third parties, used to activate specific features of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
These cookies do not require prior User consent to be installed and used.
Cookies to integrate third-party products and features
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the Site’s contents or for the use of third-party software services (such as software which generates maps and additional software that offers extra services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality across the web pages of the Site.
For these types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User through one or more of the following methods:
• By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to browse the pages that make up the Site.
• By changing settings for the use of third-party services
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their own data, the User consents to the use of the information provided in response to requests for information, quotes or anything else indicated in the form.
Personal data collected: surname, email and name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and analyse the use of this Application, creating reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and customise the ads on its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Processing location: USA
Denying consent: disabling cookies
We recommend referring to the sites of browser developers in order to manage cookies, as they vary continuously depending on the version of software installed, in particular:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT)
Accepting cookie installation
By using our site, without making changes to your browser in the configurations related to the disabling of cookies, you agree that all cookies, including those of third parties, can be installed on your device.
Allow their use by clicking "Accept" in the banner.